My photo
Australia
Please log in to my facebook page EricaLongJewellery and click 'like' to keep up with my creations.......... I have also started an ETSY site http://www.etsy.com/shop/EricaLongJewellery. Please have a look............ I have been making jewellery for a few years now and mostly create one-off designs. I let the beads determine the design but also take commissions. You can see my work at several markets around Brisbane.

View my RedBubble work

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well. I haven't been very active lately...either on the blog or for jewellery making. I moved house and well... that was a bit of a saga. I think I have finally unpacked the last boxes and have had time to make a few things. Earrings have been selling well lately and I am being kept occupied making more examples. Now I have to think about making some entries for the Samford show and consider whether I will enter something in the Ekka! Have to get the camera recharged!

No comments:

Post a Comment