My photo
Australia
Please log in to my facebook page EricaLongJewellery and click 'like' to keep up with my creations.......... I have also started an ETSY site http://www.etsy.com/shop/EricaLongJewellery. Please have a look............ I have been making jewellery for a few years now and mostly create one-off designs. I let the beads determine the design but also take commissions. You can see my work at several markets around Brisbane.

View my RedBubble work

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In Memorium - Christine

In memory of my my friend Christine.
She hated pink and loved red.
Her casket was red and people who knew her well wore red to her funeral.
Raise awareness of breast cancer and have those check-ups.
Donate to the Jane McGrath Foundation and most of all enjoy wearing red not pink!

1 comment:

  1. Your mother told me that Christine had died. I knew her when she worked as a TL at Newmarket SS and we both shared a passion for patchwork.I still can't believe she's 'gone' and haven't been able to broach the subject with you. So sad...such a brilliant creative person.

    ReplyDelete